Study in Germany. Thinking of studying in Germany? We have some opportunities to study in Germany under scholarships. Applications for the 2023/2024 academic session of DAAD Scholarships are open in Germany for those who are willing to learn abroad!
What is the DAAD scholarship 2023/2024?
DAAD is the German Academic Exchange Service and the world’s largest funding organisation supporting exchange students and researchers from across the world.
DAAD offers fully-funded scholarships to students from different countries who want to pursue their education in Germany. Each year, more than 10,000 scholarships are available to international students.
Scholarships Details: The DAAD Scholarships offers full-time master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs for all international candidates at top German Universities. The scholarships offer the following benefits:
- Fully funded scholarship
- Experience studying at a German university
- 861 euros per month will be given to the recipients
- Doctoral students will receive 1200 euros per month.
- Academic, health, travel, rent and accommodation for family members expenses will be covered
- International students in Germany are also allowed to work part-time in their free time where they can earn an average salary of €450 to €600 per month.
DAAD Scholarship Duration: A DAAD-sponsored master’s programme typically lasts between 12 to 24 months while PhD programmes last up to 36 months.
Courses of study: The scholarship covers the following fields:
- Business Administration
- Cooperation for Development.
- Complementary Sciences and Engineering.
- Forestry and agricultural sciences
- Natural and environmental sciences.
- Health and medicine.
- Media study
- Law, education and social sciences
- Urban and regional planning.
- Political economics.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates from all developing countries (including Nigeria) are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed four years of Bachelor’s degree.
- A person’s academic degree must be at most six years.
- 2 years of work experience in a relevant field.
Documents for application: To apply for the scholarship, interested candidates should ensure they have the following documents:
- Hand-signed CV/resume
- Two-page hand-signed motivation letter
- An academic recommendation letter must be approved and signed.
- Professional recommendation letters from your company with an authorised signature.
- Acknowledgement of employment from your home country
- English Proficiency tests- IELTS (band 6) minimum score of 550,
- DSH 2 or Test DaF4 certificate that is equal to or more than the B1 level at the time of application.
- Verified academic degrees.
Application process: Submit a complete application to the particular postgraduate programme you are interested in.
- A selection board will recommend DAAD Scholarships to potential candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed and asked to provide a complete application To DAAD official website.
- The selection process will be completed, and applicants will be informed.
To apply for the DAAD scholarship, visit the official link.
READ MORE ABOUT OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY IN GERMANY HERE:
Best international scholarships in Germany in 2023 that you can apply for