The First-ever Fashion Major event will take place on May 29th, 2021 at 16:00 C.E.T virtually, the topic for the event is ‘The Business of Fashion’ and it is being hosted by OgaLady.
Ogahlady is a consulting platform for individuals and companies looking to take themselves to a digital level founded by Chinelo Ntagu.
The fashion major event is the coming together of creative fashion designers, fashion bloggers, jewellery makers, make-up artists, models, fashion brands, and influencers from all over the world to showcase their designs and discuss the next level for fashion.
The event will host 6 guest speakers and their presentations will include questions and answers with the audience. The guest speakers are:
- Mokodu Fall – Fashion Designer and Artist
- Chief (Mrs.) Oyenike Monica Okundaye (Mama Nike) – Managing Director of Nike Centre of Art and Culture
- Fanny Nzie – Founder/CEO Face Beat Boulevard
- Shiko Onyango – Tribal Trends by Shikoonyango
- Esher Nweje – Lead image consultant Zinnystyles Limited
- Ms Fee – Founder/ CEO 36 degrees, VP Miss Supraglobal, national Director Miss Afrcian Golden Europe, National Director Miss Summer World
- Alessia Monastero – Branding and Intellectual Property Lawyer
Towards the end of the Fashion Major Event there will be a panel discussion.
Different fashion brands and models will be expected to be showcased at the show and that there arises the need to send applications.
The HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT will be the Look-books (digital book), showrooms, and other digital activities.
Source: OgaLady FB,