Cervical cancer has claimed the life of Margaret Achieng’ Jomeh, a Kenyan woman in Berlin.
Kenyans United Berlin Brandenburg (KUBB) Association said the late Jomeh has left behind two sons.
She was the elder sister to Angela Nam Waga (Rose Nyowele) of Potsdam.
The burial will be held on 8th October 2016.
KUBB Association is reminding all the members to contribute a minimum of five Euros towards the funeral expenses.
The collection points are
1. Glasshouse Gottschedstraße 43, 13357 Berlin
2. Maasai Market Barfusstraße 4, 13349 Berlin
3. Monimba Lounge Kameruner st 5 Berlin
The main and final funeral wake will be held on 1st October at Monimba Lounge from 3:00 pm to 7 pm.
For further information about funeral arrangements, please contact:
– The KUBB Association spokesperson Mr Julius Obare: +49-17668771814, or
– The chairperson on +49-1607914346.
– You can also contact any member of the KUBB Association.
We would like to encourage all the people of good will to use any of the above contacts to make donations for funeral expenses.
May the soul of Margaret Achieng Jomeh Rest in Eternal Peace.