Working as a medical doctor in Germany: Would you like to gain experience with a leading pharmaceutical in Germany? Are you an African Medical Doctor with a clinical background in Infectious Diseases? In the following article you will find the necessary information to help you prepare and come to Germany.
AFRIKA KOMMT, a further training programme for young African executives that brings together the most visionary young leaders from Africa and leading German companies, is calling for applications for African Medical Doctors with a clinical background in infectious diseases.
BioNTech SE, the company that developed the first mRNA against the Coronavirus, is offering an opportunity to two participants for the 11th intake of AFRIKA KOMMT!
To apply for the programme you must:
- Be a Citizen of any African country
- Have a University degree in a relevant subject
- Postgraduate degree (e.g. MBA) is an advantage
- Have two to five years work experience
- Have excellent English language skills
- Basic knowledge of the German language is an advantage
- Not be older than 35 years at the time of application
You can apply for the AFRIKA KOMMT! programme from February 16 – March 30, 2022 and through the online portal. Applications by email are not accepted.
Potential candidates must fill in the Application Form (CLICK HERE)