Are you looking for a job in Germany? Here’s an opportunity for you. The largest prepaid mobile phone provider, Ortel Mobile, is looking for a Sales Representative living in Germany.
Ortel Mobile is looking for self-employed sales representatives. In the longer term, the assignment can turn into a permanent position.
Ortel is characterised by its very diverse team with a profound understanding of the target group – mostly people with a migrant background in Germany.
This position includes the following responsibilities:
• Expanding and strengthening the existing sales network to include additional sales partners, preferably of African origin
• Coordinating enquiries from sales partners with the Ortel Mobile office staff
• Training sales partners on user systems and prepaid mobile phone products
• Developing and coordinating sales promotion measures at the PoS
• Controlling product placement at the point of sale.
Requirements for applicants:
• At least 1-2 years of professional experience in field sales
• Completed training in the commercial field is desirable
• At least one African mother tongue is desirable
• Very good written and spoken German
• Business fluent in French and/or English
• Mobility in Germany is a prerequisite
• Possession of a vehicle
• Possession of a trade licence
• Experience in conducting training for sales partners
• Knowledge of the ethno-prepaid market is a great advantage
• Strong sales orientation, persuasiveness and assertiveness
• Experience with MS Office products
What is being offered to you:
• Appropriate training in the scope of activities
• Direct assumption of responsibility with corresponding flexibility in the handling of a wide range of tasks
• You become part of an international team in Germany
• Attractive remuneration, with the possibility of performance-related salary increase
• Personal development through varied tasks in a fast-moving segment
Please send your detailed application (cover letter and current CV) to:
Find more information about the job opportunity here: