Integration courses are essential in helping newly arrived immigrants in Germany learn the language and get to know about the country’s history, culture and legal system.
For instance, there are integration courses for young adults. By attending these courses, you will learn German language up to level B1.
Apart from learning German language, you will also acquire important information for your life in Germany.
The following are some of the important things you will learn by attending the integration courses for young adults:
– school and training,
– work and career,
– family and living together harmoniously,
– health and healthcare provision,
– culture and leisure,
Integration courses for young people also offer a great deal of other advantages. For instance:
– You will be in a class with people of your age.
– You can attend 960 lessons.
– You will work in small groups of 10 to 15 people.
– You will look at current topics and subjects that interest you.
– You will sometimes even have two teachers.
– You will come into direct contact with education institutions and workplaces during a practical stage.
– You will learn about advisory services which will help you to plan your next steps.
– Travel costs to your course can be refunded.
For further information about integration courses for young adults in your area, you can contact: the Migration Advisory Service for Adult Immigrants and the Youth Advisory Service; the immigration authority; the employment agency, job centre or relevant local authority institution, and integration course providers.
Click here to find out the Regional advice offices in your area.